Re-define your reality
Exactly 20 years ago the first Yamaha YZF-R1 completely changed the face of the Supersport segment. Built without compromise to the highest specification and delivering the most exhilarating levels of power with outstanding agility and unmatched street presence, this seminal motorcycle created R-World - and paved the way for the development of today's high-tech R-Series models.
With one of the widest selections of high-performance models covering the market from 1000cc through to 125cc, Yamaha's R-Series motorcycles continue to set the agenda. Aimed at thrill-seeking riders who are looking for class-leading performance on the street and track, each R-Series supersport bike delivers an adrenaline-charged ride every time, and is built to redefine your reality.
Featuring the most dynamic and exciting styling that has been created with R-series DNA, the all-new YZF-R125 is the most advanced 125cc supersport ever developed by Yamaha. Fitted with an all-new high-tech engine that gives stronger acceleration and a much wider spread of power from low rpm through to high speeds - while the new chassis and ergonomic layout delivers easy agility with high stability, while also enhancing the bike's everyday comfort and practicality.
Its aggressive YZF-R1 inspired looks include a racy and aerodynamic front fairing and MotoGP influenced cockpit design, giving this 125 a serious and extreme image that underlines its track potential - and with its premium quality finish and high-quality engine and chassis components, the all-new YZF-R125 is Yamaha's ultimate 125cc supersport.
• New 125cc engine with Variable Valve Actuation system
• Increased combustion efficiency for smoother power
• Revised Deltabox frame gives excellent rigidity
• New aluminium swingarm for agility and stability
• Lighter and more precise Assist & Slipper clutch,
• Sleek new R-Series body, twin-eye LED headlights
• Newly-designed fuel tank with 11-litre capacity
• All-new YZR-M1 MotoGP-inspired cockpit
• Sophisticated new high-visibility LCD instruments
• Improved ergonomics for enhanced riding position
• Wider rear tyre for sharper roadholding and style
• Refined and improved braking feeling
• Ultimate 125 R-Series supersport
Single cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valves