Established in 1987, Road and Trials is a family firm founded on a collective passion for bikes that now spans three generations. After his father entered retirement, Tony and his wife Kerry took over the business in 2005. At that time it was still based in a small shop in Royston (Barnsley) that had been selling motorcycles since 1957. In 2007, they stepped up a gear and moved into a spacious unit at the other side of Barnsley, in Barugh Green. As well as being a hub for off-road bikes, parts and every item of riding gear that you’ll ever need, Road and Trials also sell road bikes and second hand bikes. Tony also heads the Road and Trials workshop and team of highly qualified and experienced mechanics that carry out repairs, restorations and MOTs.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We are a family-owned firm, built on lasting relationships.
- Because of the dedication and personal involvement of the family, our customers have the comfort of knowing that they can speak directly to the directors of Road and Trials at any time.
- Our parts and accessories section also has a massive selection of essential and hard-to-find parts. If there's anything you can't find, or if you need advice on fitting parts, phone us, email us or come into the shop and we’ll be happy to help.
- Our service & repair centre has the expertise to deal with all of your motorbike needs from MOT testing to complete engine rebuilds.
- One of our proudest moments to date is when our rider Jack Price was crowned World Champion in Trial2 in the British Trial GP in July 2016.