When it comes to kids' mini-bikes, Yamaha is the clear leader. With the PW50's rider-friendly design it's easy to see why this 50cc 2-stroke is a firm favourite with kids and parents. Safety features include an adjustable throttle which allows parents to limit top speed to suit the rider's skill level - and the enclosed shaft drive reduces maintenance chores. And there's no gear shifting to worry about, its zippy 50cc 2-stroke engine drives through a fully-automatic gearbox for simple 'twist-and-go' performance.
At just 39 kg, this lightweight and compact mini-bike is the ideal way for your child to have hours of fun while developing their riding skills.
- 50cc 2-stroke engine with fully-automatic gearbox
- Reliable shaft drive for reduced maintenance
- Simple throttle limiter assures parental control
- Lightweight handling and compact dimensions
- Separate 2-stroke oil tank for ease of use
- Yamaha design, quality and reliability