Oxford Montreal Textile Jacket
A high specification, mid-length, waterproof touring & adventure jacket with a removable thermal liner.
The weather has been locked out of the jacket through a comprehensive list of defences:
- A waterproof, breathable HIPORA membrane throughout the jacket
- A double zip storm-flap system on the front of the jacket
- A unique rain hood hidden in the collar; can be worn underneath the helmet to avoid water ingress around the neck area.
- Waterproof pockets lower front & rear
- Water-resistant zips on all air vents
Cooling is delivered through a system of lock-open air vents, including cuff adjusters which double as ventilation.
Multiple adjustment points on arms and waist.
Printed reflective detailing for improved visibility at night.
Comfort is prioritised with a beautifully finished synthetic suede collar and easily adjustable, soft-edged cuffs.
The connecting zip is compatible with all Oxford trousers.
See Key Features in brochure and packaging for full details of this product's impressive technical specification.