Forcefield Pro Lite K Back Protector Insert
Forcefield Back Inserts are the market leader for good reason. Huge performance, soft, comfortable and CE level 2 protection (Pro), available in many shapes and sizes to accommodate the variety of pocket shapes in jackets.
In true Forcefield style, the Pro has evolved into the Pro-Lite K. The continued development by our materials specialists has resulted in the CE level 2 inserts being lighter in weight by up 30%! The addition of Kevlar thread maximises the strength and durability of the inserts. So they are stronger and lighter- however these also offer even more impact protection than the last generation.
Stronger, lighter, more protection. A new image with sharper branding. Same great value.
Please see below the list of shapes and dimensions. Also where applicable we have added the brands that these are suitable for*.
(*correct at the time of publication, please check your jacket shape to make sure the chosen insert will fit.)
- Shape 001: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 366g. Height: 39 cm. Width: 30 cm.)
- Shape 002: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 445g. Height: 45 cm. Width: 34 cm.)
- Shape 003: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 446g. Height: 42 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- Shape 007: Suitable for Dainese. (Weight: 409g. Height: 44 cm. Width: 25 cm.)
- Shape 008: Suitable for Dainese. (Weight: 369g. Height: 39 cm. Width: 25 cm.)
- Shape 009: Suitable for Rukka. (Weight: 515g. Height: 52 cm. Width: 29 cm.)
- Shape 010: Suitable for Alpinestars. (Weight: 477g. Height: 43 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- Shape 011: Suitable for Alpinestars. (Weight: 553g. Height: 50 cm. Width: 27 cm.)